The path to zero waste.
Learn how to obtain and implement a FastOx gasification system.
Once the value of a particular FastOx system is determined, the process for obtaining a FastOx gasification system can commence.
This process advances in three phases and six distinct steps. The first phase is licensing the technology, the second phase covers the design of the system, and the final phase involves construction of the system. The steps towards obtaining a FastOx gasification system are as follows:
1. Geographic License Holding (Licensing)
2. Site Licensing (Licensing)
3. Feasibility Study (Design)
4. Preliminary Engineering (Design)
5. FEED Engineering (Design)
Permitting occurs throughout the design and construction process.